We're reaching out to let you know that you can vote starting today! There are both Republican and Democratic primaries on the ballot and a special election in Central Kentucky. Every county has early voting today (Thursday, May 11), tomorrow (Friday, May 12), and Saturday (Saturday, May 13).
Note: Due to "closed primaries" you can only vote in the primary for the party you are currently registered in. You can check your registration here.
Mail-In Absentee ballots
The deadline to request a mail-in ballot is the end of the day May 2, 2023 (that's today!). Your mail-in ballot needs to be received by your county clerk by 4:00 pm May 16, 2023. Register for an absentee ballot here.
- View your sample ballot - find your county here.
- Read candidate profiles from Kentuckians for the Commonwealth here.
Election Day is Tuesday, May 16, 2023. You can search for polling locations here.
- Or check with your County Clerk's office here.
- Fayette voters can find their polling location here.
- Jefferson County voters can find polling locations here.
Have a question about voting?
Text, email, or send us a DM!
- text us at 502-792-8683
- @HoodtotheHoller on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.